These are the perfect low carb treat that can be made in under 10 minutes.
Yield 12| Baking time: 7 minutes
- 150g almond flour/meal
- 250ml coconut cream
- 22g dessicated coconut (optional)
- handful of strawberries or raspberries
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare 12 muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, desiccated coconut and melted butter to form a dough.
- Evenly divide dough into 12 balls and press flat in each cupcake case.
- Cook almond crust in the oven for 5-7 mins until golden brown and allow to cool down.
- To make the filling, whisk together, coconut cream, cocoa powder, stevia and vanilla extract in a large bowl until it’s thick and creamy.
- Add filling to the top of the almond crust. *Tip: Ensure crust has cooled down before adding the filling.
- Decorate tarts with strawberries or raspberries and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow the filling to set.
For further assistance making this recipe, comment below or contact me via email. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info: 186 Calories | 3.3 g Protein | 2.3 g Carbs | 18 g Fat * This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.