Rich and creamy dairy-free raspberry chocolate mousse is a classic delicious and simple dessert, perfect for spring season approaching us.
- 30g raspberries
- 1-2 cans of coconut milk
- 60g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Transfer coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk into a bowl (without the water) and whisk until smooth.
- Place chocolate pieces in a bowl and warm in the microwave at 30-second increments until melted.
- Add melted chocolate and remaining ingredients whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mousse into ramekin dishes and store in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Top with some raspberries and serve chilled with coconut cream and raspberry syrup.
If you use my recipe, you can share your lovely pictures with me on Instagram and Twitter.
For further assistance making this recipe, comment below or contact me via email. Enjoy!
- Store coconut milk in the fridge overnight before use. This will allow the coconut cream to get very thick and should separate from the coconut water.
Nutritional Info per serving: 615 Calories | 6.3 g Protein | 21.1 g Carbs | 56.9 g Fat * This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.