Rich and creamy dairy-free raspberry chocolate mousse is a classic delicious and simple dessert, perfect for spring season approaching us.
- 30g raspberries
- 1-2 cans of coconut milk
- 60g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Transfer coconut cream from the top of can of coconut milk into a bowl (without the water) and whisk until smooth.
- Place chocolate pieces in a bowl and warm in the microwave at 30 second increments until melted.
- Add melted chocolate and remaining ingredients whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mousse into ramekin dishes and store in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Top with some raspberries and serve chilled with coconut cream and raspberry syrup.
For further assistance making this recipe, comment below or contact me via email. Enjoy!
- Store coconut milk in the fridge overnight before use. This will allow the coconut cream to get very thick and should separate from the coconut water.
Nutritional Info per serving: 615 Calories | 6.3 g Protein | 21.1 g Carbs | 56.9 g Fat * This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.