If you’re trying to ditch the carbs but still enjoy some treats, this quick and simple recipe is for you.
Yield: 10 Cookies | Baking time: 10 minutes-15 minutes
- 65g coconut flour
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 113g butter, softened
- 25g of 85% dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 tbsp stevia, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease or line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine softened butter and sweetener together and mix well.
3. The add all the other ingredients and mix well until combined and and a dough has formed.
4. Break the dark chocolate pieces into small chunks and mix into the dough.
5. Squeeze a handful of dough or a spoonful amount into a ball, then press into a cookie shape with your fingers.
6. Place the coconut dark chocolate chip cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
7. Allow the cookies to cool down on a wire cooling rack. These cookies taste even better the next day.
Nutritional Info (per cookie): 164 Calories | 3.1 g Protein | 2.3 g Carbs | 14.4 g Fat * This may slightly differ depending on where you buy your ingredients from.