These baked chicken strips are absolutely delicious and a must-try for my gluten-free, keto, paleo and low carb lovers. Enjoy them plain as a simple appetiser or with a sweet homemade Korean dipping sauce.
Yield: 20 Chicken Strips| 4 Servings | Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 kg chicken breast fillets
- 2 eggs
- 150g almond flour
- 1.5 tbsp onion salt
- 1.5-2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tbsp black pepper
- 1.5 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp foodace all-purpose seasoning
Korean dipping sauce:
- 1 tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line baking tray with foil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into long strips.
3. In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs.
4. In a large bowl, combine all seasonings and almond flour and mix well.
6. Place coated chicken on the baking tray and cook in the oven at about 180 degrees for 25 mins, turning halfway through.
8. To make the Korean dipping sauce, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sesame oil and red chili flakes in a bowl.
For further assistance making this recipe, comment below or contact me via email. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info (per chicken strip): 110 Calories | 14.5 g Protein | 1.1 g Carbs | 5.3 g Fat * This may slightly differ depending on where you buy your ingredients from.