This week I’ll be sharing simple brunch style recipes to inspire you to make your own Easter brunch this weekend!
I’ve been craving all things brunch in the past week so I decided to make some French toast!
- 4 Slices of brioche loaf bread
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- Drizzle of honey
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of strawberries
- Icing sugar, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, add the egg, milk, vanilla, half of the cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Dip each side of the bread in the egg mixture.
- In a large frying pan, melt a little bit of butter or a tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat. Cook the French toast on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the French toast warm with your toppings of choice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1863Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 300mgSodium: 2524mgCarbohydrates: 324gFiber: 14gSugar: 105gProtein: 50g
* This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.
Enjoy! Please let me know if you use the recipe by sharing a picture with me using the hashtag #CookingwithJoyce
Pin for later!