This week I’ll be sharing simple brunch-style recipes to inspire you to make your own Easter brunch this weekend!
I’ve been craving all things brunch in the past week so I decided to make some French toast! This french toast recipe made with brioche bread slices is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch!
Make French Toast in Under 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Additional Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This french toast recipe made with brioche bread slices is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- 4 Slices of brioche loaf bread
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- Drizzle of honey
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of strawberries
- Icing sugar, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, add the egg, milk, vanilla, half of the cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Dip each side of the bread in the egg mixture.
- In a large frying pan, melt a little bit of butter or a tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat. Cook the French toast on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the French toast warm with your toppings of choice.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1863Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 300mgSodium 2524mgCarbohydrates 324gFiber 14gSugar 105gProtein 50g
* This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.
Enjoy! Please let me know if you use the recipe by sharing a picture with me using the hashtag #CookingwithJoyce
Pin for later!
French Toast is definitely a favorite in our home. I’ve never made it with brioche, though. I’ll have to give this a try! Thanks for sharing 🙂
You got to try it with brioche. It take French toast to another level! Thanks for reading 😀