This week I’ll be sharing simple brunch-style recipes to inspire you to make your own Easter brunch this weekend!
I’ve been craving all things brunch in the past week so I decided to make some French toast! This french toast recipe made with brioche bread slices is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- 4 Slices of brioche loaf bread
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- Drizzle of honey
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of strawberries
- Icing sugar, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, add the egg, milk, vanilla, half of the cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Dip each side of the bread in the egg mixture.
- In a large frying pan, melt a little bit of butter or a tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat. Cook the French toast on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the French toast warm with your toppings of choice.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1863Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 300mgSodium 2524mgCarbohydrates 324gFiber 14gSugar 105gProtein 50g
* This may slightly vary depending on where you buy your ingredients from.
Enjoy! Please let me know if you use the recipe by sharing a picture with me using the hashtag #CookingwithJoyce
Pin for later!