“Living Abroad In Tanzania, I Felt Peace, Belonging, And Freedom” – Joyce
I had some of the best travel experiences of my life when I lived in Tanzania for almost six months in 2021. My time in Tanzania was split mostly between Dar Es Salaam, Arusha and Zanzibar, exploring this beautiful country. From the people I connected with, to the memories I have here, Tanzania was truly an unforgettable experience!
I wrote a Tanzania Travel Guidebook where you’ll find my personal experience, and practical tips on working remotely, relocating, vacationing and sightseeing in Tanzania. Over the past year, I’ve helped over 30 + people plan their trip to Tanzania as a Travel Consultant and with the help of my book, you can plan your own unforgettable trip to Tanzania!
The unforgettable beauty of Tanzania is waiting for you. Is Tanzania your dream destination? This book is for you!
This book is a detailed destination guide to help you plan your trip to Tanzania. Whether you’re a solo traveller or travelling as a family, I’ve taken the guesswork out of planning your holiday or relocating by sharing my personal experiences and insider tips in this book. With over 100 pages full of useful travel tips, useful information, local contacts and resources to prepare you for Tanzania – there’s no better guide.
A travel guidebook to working remotely and exploring Tanzania!
And, if you’re like most people casually considering a visit to Tanzania, you’re probably wondering how to plan a trip somewhere far away from home. This 123-page ebook was written specifically for first-time visitors and digital nomads who want to make the most of their journey. It will help you: Locate your next hotel, know the weekly schedule for the nightlife, find the best spots to work from and support local businesses! Find online resources tailored to your interests and within your budget. In fact, there are two directories in the guidebook. Experience authentic Tanzanian hospitality at its best!
- 100+ pages of detailed expert advice, tips and recommendations
- 3 detailed chapters to exploring Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha and the Northern Circuit.
- A Tanzania resource directory with over 30 trusted local contacts, from tour guides, drivers, and photographers, to hairdressers and other services.
- Hotel recommendation(s) for the best places to stay in Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha, Moshi, Kilimanjaro and the Northern Circuit.
- Best locations to eat, shop, and experience Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam, Arusha & more!
- Easy, quick & clickable links are included throughout the book for recommendations, restaurants & more!
- Bonus: Remote work directory with a rich list of companies hiring remote workers worldwide.
- The best tried and approved remote working spots in Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam and Arusha.
- Essential packing list for your trip!
- Safety & travel tips
- + MORE!
This is an e-book so once you purchase, you get a PDF copy in your inbox and you can start reading today. Diy With Joy Ebooks are nonrefundable. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to contact me by email on email@example.com